User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Hey Ash. This chapter, though well-written and never dull, bothered me. Just the fact that Carmen is PUSHING her towards Isaac, while before he freaked if they looked at each ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    I just wanted to thank you all for your fabulous reviews. And I have every intention of actually FINISHING this novel. Chap. 3 is now up, for all who care ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 3

    Chapter Three It would be near impossible to find that girl again in a city of such size and population of the one that I happened to be in. And ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    *Note* Has been newly edited. I attempted to describe setting and family better. Hope it improves :)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Thanks, everyone, for your reviews. They are highly appreciated. And to anyone who wishes to continue reading, Chap. 2 is now up. I have already made the recommended changes. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Just in case some of you miss the date, I'm giving you the heads up that this is going back into the past, BEFORE Gen was all set to die, ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Exorcist

    Anytime :) Anyway, I still owe you. So PM me for a critique whenever there's a need.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Ash - much better, and not just because you aren't using my idea anymore lol. I actually think they look and sound better. Keep writing. ANd don't worry, I will ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    *gasp* you like edward more than IAN? Are you INSANE? :( Ian is the most amazing unreal guy EVER. If only he were real. I would leave Edward in the ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smiling's A Good Start

    Hey JFW. I don't have time for a proper critique, but I wanted you to know that I read this, and I genuinely enjoyed it. It's sweet, and you style ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    Chapter Two My bones didn’t break. My skin wasn’t scratched or torn. My entire being remained intact. Nothing happened. I didn’t feel a thing . I simply dropped to the ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The person behind the story (contest)

    A steady clinking reverberated down the long, empty, bone white hallway [should be dash between bone and white]. On the side of the hallway, were many metal doors with rivets ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    Whew. Edited as of 6-22-09. It's been so long since I've worked on this; I'm really excited to get back into the plot. Hope you guys enjoy the rewrite. I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Thanks a ton :) I just realized that you're new here on YWS. Just wanted to say welcome, and I hope you benefit from the site. (I know I have.) ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Exorcist

    Hey E. Just wanted to attempt to return the favor for all your edits of my work. NITPICKS: My car had refused to budge, with Al, my next door neighbor ...

    Jun 17, 2008


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100