User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Esmé: Again, another great review from you. I'd actually been thinking about the leadership thing, and the fact that you pointed it out only urges me to fix that little ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Iya: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I will take your advice aout adding more tension to the escape, and patch up the only-one-guard thing. When you mentioned that, it ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Hey. I don't want to repeat what the others have been saying, and completely tear your piece to... well... pieces. Though there IS stock to what they're saying. But don't ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    Chapter Three It had been an eventful, amusing day. Jeff, Keith, Alyssa, and I had all gone to the meadow where we’d always played as pups. The entire time we ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Immortal

    This was a sweet story. Touching, and you have some lovely language in here. You should expand this. I've actually never read a story where the MC's are deaf. (Wait ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 5

    Chapter Five Ghosts didn’t dream. Whether or not they could, or it was a night-by-night case, I wasn’t sure. But all I knew was that I hadn’t gone a single ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Golden Unicorn

    I want to tear my eyes way form the scene that has unfolded before me, but something in my conscience is not letting me. Misspelled from . Also, instead of ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue

    Blood… Blood and death, everywhere. Its stench hung distinctly in the air, like a pesky mosquito that just wouldn’t leave you alone [It's probably just because I'm in a picky ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 4

    All three of these quotes have the same thing in common. When you first started out, her hand went through everybody and she could walk through walls, and all that ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Wow, thanks :) I'm glad you liked it.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    lol uh... interesting? No one else seemed to have problems understanding what was going on, somaybe I'm just stupid because I did. It was funny, though, as already stated. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 4

    Thanks for keeping up with this, Angel :) And thanks for the compliments lol. They certainly don't hurt.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 4

    Chapter Four Death was an unusually cruel circumstance, I was just realizing. Perhaps where I was now actually was Hell. What kind of person—God—would allow someone to remain in a ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Mostly repeat everything I said in Part One, minus the thing about sex. That was very sad and well done, by the way. I felt bad for the MC. You ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Hey. Genuinely, I enjoyed this. There were just a few things that stuck out to me: One, you had a few typos. No biggie, but you might want to go ...

    Jun 19, 2008


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn