-
Re: |Prologue - Chapter One(just added)| Stairway To heaven
The gates of hell sure didn't seem as scary as I thought it would [Should be they - having the word "it" there implies that there is only one gate]. ...
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: A Flower of Hope: Prologue
To begin with the negative, I had two major problems with this. One, your punctuation (but I'm always really picky about that, so if you ever get another review from ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: The Will of the Knight - Chapter 1
As critiques go, I'm not going to delve all that deep - I think you've been taken care of in that area :) So all I am going to do ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine
Hey Ash. Okay, so I finally got around to this and I only have two things to say, and neither are really things you NEED to change, it would just ...
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 7
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 6
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 5
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 4
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 3
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 2
*EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)
*NEWLY EDITED*
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Invisible Man, Prologue
Hey Ash. I only have a tiny bit of time, and was only able to scan this, but what I saw I liked. Print this out for me so I ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: I'm a flower
Hey. I genuinely liked this. You have a vivid imagination, and some good dialogue. I would suggest a differnt hook, however. I think the one you have doesn't do the ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1
Veracell: I really don't appreciate you being so immature. And to think, I'm the same age as you! Or rather, YOU'RE the same age as ME, considering I've seemed to ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Albert's Fairy
I love the ideas you come up with. This is an interesting piece. Perhaps it was because I was reading too fast, but I didn't catch anything worth pointing out ...
Jun 23, 2008
