User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    Chapter Five Before the judgement The bonfire and the Pack shrank behind me as I darted through the woods. I didn’t know where I was going; I just had to ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    *EDITED*

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey. So I edited the Prologue and Chap. 1 for you. My overall impression is... it was decent. Not bad, writing style fine, and I liked your characters. However, there ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: |Prologue - Chapter One(just added)| Stairway To heaven

    Yeah, because I have no idea what that means. But whatever, I'm tired of "talking" to you. Have fun with your oh-so-different writing. I wish you the best of luck.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    Chapter Four Present Time Though I’d grown up my entire life among the forest, the trees frightened me as I ran. They seemed like cold, distant strangers rather than the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: |Prologue - Chapter One(just added)| Stairway To heaven

    Bishop- You won't be getting any more critiques from me. And "chill", as you would say, with the ridiculous "don't push people out" thing. It's you who's doing the "pushing" ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: |Prologue - Chapter One(just added)| Stairway To heaven

    Wow, I'm feeling a little hostility here... I don't like the way you're handling things. And, ummm, Bishop? You've been basically arguing with every single critique you've gotten. That's a ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 6

    Thanks you guys. I'm glad you like it :) Chap. 7 is coming sometime soon. Not quite sure when as of yet...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Three)

    The dragon was very abrupt... I didn't really like the dialogue between Emma and the man. It's too modern-day. Now I realize that these people have knowledge of our world, ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    Another good addition. However - yes, there is ALWAYS a however - there were three problems. One, the punctuation. Yes, there is ALWAYS punctuation problems :). You forget quotation marks ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)

    This was a good beginning. Really, I enjoyed it. Despite the fact that many of the scenes didn't really seem to have a clear point to them, your MC's wry ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 6

    Chapter Six He was speaking to me. He was looking at me. He could see me. My mind couldn’t comprehend it. I didn’t believe my own eyes, or trust my ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Flashback to Pain; Chapter 1

    Hey. To begin with the nesgative, I had three problems with this: Bad punctuation, you have a tendency to repeat yourself, and state the obvious. Puncuation is vital. It's important ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Ash- Don't be disappointed with yourself :( You'll get that perfect beginning. Remember me telling you that I had about SIX differnt beginnings for As Black as Raven? Yeah, and ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Hey Ash. I guess I don't really know what to think. (But I DO know where you got your inspiration, tee-hee. In the car that day, going to see the ...

    Jul 27, 2008


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright