User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Discovering Love

    Hey Sar. Okay, so while I'm disappointed to have missed all the events that happened between the part I left off and now, I enjoyed this. I felt bad for ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    I hope you're happy, those who complained about short length; I made this one much longer. Oh, I changed the human guy's name from Wes to Dane, if any of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 2

    Chapter Two Sera trembled in the freezing darkness as she gazed up at the tiny opening above her. She couldn’t hear anything of what was happening, but she felt her ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [3]

    Me again. It didn't take me long to read this addition; it's pretty short. Don't take that the wrong way - it's a good thing. I don't really like reading ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Hey Ash - I loved this chapter. I think it might be your best yet. The writing is great, the dialogue is realistic, and your character development is fabulous. I ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    Again, for those of you who follow my work, I know. I shouldn't be starting something new, especially when I have four other stories to keep up with, but I ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Locket by Grace

    I think accent are fine when someone is speaking, but in the actual narrative I find it annoying, yes. It distracts me form the story. You have many punctuation erros ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dark Goddess [2]

    A solid beginning, I think. I enjoyed it. While there wasn't any immediate action - which would have been a nice addition - you pulled off giving us info well. ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 7

    Chapter Seven Caiden wasn’t much of a talker on the road, it turned out. This disappointed me. Most of the time he had headphones on, and I was unable to ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue

    While I liked it, there wasn't really anything to grab my attention and keep it. I was curious as to why they were all staring at her, but since you ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Truth About Queens

    I liked the humor of it all, first off. However, this would have been more enjoyable if you'd punctuated it correctly, not to mention formatted it right. I don't view ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    Thank you both for the reviews :) And I know the chapters are getting short; it works better for me that way, because otherwise I feel like I'm dragging it ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    Hey Ash. This part was great; I really enjoyed it. You got some good character development in there for the MC. I liked the atmosphere you created. But the whole ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Jane Effect Part 5

    Angel of Death - I felt like I owed you for all the reviews you've given me. Granted, I haven't read the first four parts of this, but I still ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clover's Curse (redone)

    I only have one major problem with this, otherwise I loved it. The problem is this: setting. You say that there is no specific time, it's a fairy tale? But ...

    Jul 29, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather