User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One - Please Don't Rest Tonight

    I really enjoyed this. It's, as stated already, very unique. I was a little confused about who the voices were and where there were exactly (are they inside the MC's ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 7

    Chapter Seven When I padded back into the clearing where all of the Pack slept in their cabins, I felt unreal. I felt as if I’d stepped out of a ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 8

    Chapter Eight Two more days passed without event. Caiden didn’t really speak to me again, other than to encourage my attempts to touch objects. To say that he confused me ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    *Edited*

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    *Edited*

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    *Edited*

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    *Edited*

    Aug 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 7

    Angel and Moonlight: Thanks a ton for reading. I'm glad you like it :) And Angel, I understand. Thanks for letting me know. Moonlight, next chapter in BSBM will be ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    *Edited* Again, I took everyone's suggestions into consideration.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    *Edited* I took everyone's suggestions into consideration.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Nine

    You're so sad (eye-roll). That market guy had greasy hair and fairly unattractive teeth. But back to topic - You'd better post 10 soon. I want to see what happens ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Follows Beauty- Part Two

    First off, I liked how you went back and forth in this piece. Once I was starting to get bored with the MC's reality, I was brought back to her ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Follows Beauty- Part One

    Since the other two have basically covered everything, I'm just going to skip over the preliminaries and give you my overall opinion: It was a good beginning. I thought it ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (4 of 4)

    Loved the ending. Only found two things wrong with this piece: Adam is there in my dreams, in my thoughts, in every wakening moment. Waking , not wakening The other ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Hey Ash. I found nothing wrong, really. While I don't think this is your best piece, it isn't your worst. I'm sad that Adam turned out to be such a ...

    Aug 1, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics