User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    WARNING to Luccy: I am going to be extremely nitpicky, considering I'm in the mood. So WATCH OUT! Chapter One Another tragic car crash was splashed across the headlines of ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 5

    DELETED

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. And the compliments :) Chap. 5 will probably be up tomorrow, if you're interested.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Okay, okay... I SKIMMED! Shut up, you know-it-all. So this was what I found. There were a few other things, but I was too lazy to do it all. Shut ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    DELETED

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Mental note, KJ - get back to this. Ash, PM me if I forget?

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    DELETED

    Oct 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed Meee..

    If you have time, I need a lot of help with this story: If you get around to it, I would appreciate it...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    [ i]William[/i] How could she not think that I wouldn’t follow her? [This doesn't exactly make sense, since when we're in her point of view, she doesn't even seem to ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    DELETED

    Sep 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Wow, thanks you guys :oops: I'm glad I've finally written something that everyone seems to like. I'll take the - well, very few, which is a good thing I guess ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: I Will Follow You Into The Dark

    Renesme (I know that's not how you spell it but I'm too lazy to go look) seems much more confident in the book. I mean, I know this is fanfiction, ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Yes, the ending was unexpected. And yes, I too had to get used to it, and decide whether or not I liked it. But now I do. I'm the kind ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Yes, that I did. I LOVED Prom Night. I wanted to write a different version, but along the same lines. Anyway, can't wait to see you tonight! Maybe we could ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What is real?

    You seem so real as if you stand right before me This felt awkward to me. I would do something like this instead: You seem so real, as if you're ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato