User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    Everyone: Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to edit as soon as I've finished the book (Getting close!). And Olivia: Wow, I think your comment is the most flattering ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    DELETED

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    CHAPTER FOURTEEN: I think this is my favorite chapter so far. It was midnight when I was reading this and editing, so I didn't really catching anything because my eyes ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    CHAPTER ELEVEN: All I can think of the say at this a.m. hour is that I'm glad the plot is thickening - it was getting a little boring there :) ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    CHAPTER NINE: I find that Carmen's behavior is WAY too inconsistent. He pushes Sophia towards Isaac, then is pissed when she responds to him. And it happens al over again. ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    CHAPTER EIGHT: Wow Sophia has a lot of tantrums. Maybe you should cut back on those... Yeah. That's all I got. You already have al my corrections, so... I have ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    CHAPTER SEVEN: I notice that you slip into the past tense sometimes. Gotta watched that. Also, there should ALWAYS be a space after every period :)

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    CHAPTER FIVE: Way too may pronouns again. Use ISAAC'S NAME! I didn't notice anything else; I'm really tired. But I still wish that Carmen loved Sophia... stupid Nora... I hope ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    CHAPTER THREE: I don't know if I'm tired or your writing is already improving, but I didn't find much in this one. Just try to avoid repetition, and you need ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    CHAPTER ONE: Okay, so a few problems with this one. First, your MC's emotions are all over the place. I mean, I know that's how us humans are, but the ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    CHAPTER TWO: I don't understand why Sophia gets in such big trouble. She didn't even DO anything. You should explain this better. Oh, and something I forgot to mention last ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    So you know I edited all of this on the actual manuscript, but want to get a least a FEW points for all that work, so I'll just post my ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 7

    DELETED

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 6

    DELETED

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Hey Ash. I guess I don't really have any real critiques to make, just a few suggestions. I didn't really like your beginning. The whole 'exposed toes' gave the story ...

    Oct 13, 2008


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green