User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    Angel of Death: Wow, thanks :oops: You make me want to post the next chapter right now! :roll: But again, thanks for reading. The next chapter is already written and ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    DELETED

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My book cover for NaNo

    Hmmm... I'm not crazy about it. Don't get me wrong - I like the feather, and the mountain-like thing... but the blue sky doesn't do it for me. I mean, ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Hunter- The Beginning Chapter 1- The Vision

    Wow, I really like this. But there are a lot of problems with it. Punctuation, tense, and sentence structure. You are missing commas and capitalization. If you need help knowing ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beyond the Hills-Prologue

    There were some punctuation errors. There should always be a space after the ...'s. Honestly, I didn't like this. There was no detail, no sense of setting or the character's ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 11

    Moon, since you're the only one left following this, this is for you! Better like it :wink:

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sincerely, X [Chapter 1]

    Wow, I like the title :) That's what caught my attention... Now, I pretty much skimmed this. Yeah, I'm admitting it. Why? Because I think your beginning needs a lot ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    Has a lot of potential :) I would suggest somehow separating the three paragraphs in a more obvious way. Perhaps insert a few of these between each, so we know ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Institute, Part One

    Very interesting. I like the imagination, and I think that this has a ton of potential. One of my suggestions for change, however, is the dialogue. I mean, these teenagers ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knife of Purest Intent - Chap. 1

    Mike: Nic is a girl... I'll have to make that more clear, I guess. As to detail, and all that - this is an extremely short chapter. I intend to ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Knife of Purest Intent - Chap. 1

    I kept this short, because shorter pieces generally lead to more reviews. So I hope you like what there is. If I have enough positive feedback, I'll probably continue... Chapter ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    LittleBitCold: I was the one who critiqued all of AshleyLee's chapters, so technically I was the one who "flooded the hole genre" with her edited chapters. And by the way, ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destinies Entwined ch.1. The story of Neil

    Hey ATreeah. So I finally got around to taking a look at some of your work. While I do think the storyline is interesting, and it has a lot of ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ghosts

    First off - though I feel bad beginning this with negative comments - your sentence structure was awful. All over the place. The first thing I would suggest working on ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 9

    DELETED

    Oct 23, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind