User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: That Voice

    This is really interesting. I think you've got something here, Nariel. But a couple things, as always :) You don't need to explain everything that's happening. Leave it up to ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Going Back

    NITPICKS: I think she takes it harder than the rest of us, but that’s probably because she’s still fifteen and innocent. When you lose your innocence, that’s when killing just ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    Well, I liked it. Your style is unique, something I don't see too much of anymore, and the whole thing is just interesting. It made me think. A little inconsistent ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing The Field - Chapter 2

    Remember what I said about overreacting? Yeah, there's a whole lot of that in this chapter. I think you need to tone down both the scene where she showed the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 10

    WrittenSoul: I'm... speechless. Thanks for your review. It was quite overwhelming. As to your uncertainty to when it's past and present, just thought I should let you know that every ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THEM- Prolouge

    While I enjoyed the actual writing - you have a unique style - your sentence structure I did not enjoy. Almost every sentence was the same in the very beginning. ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    Venom: Thanks for reading and pointing out those couple things. I'll be sure to take your advice when editing :) Next chapter will be along either tomorrow or the next ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 11

    Thanks, Moon :)

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    -EDITED- There wasn't much to do, but... *Shrugs*

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: In the Eyes of the Deceiver [Preface]

    It was in the dark hours of mourning when realization hit me. I know your MC is in mourning, but don't you mean morning ? “Yes, mother, charade. Those people ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Introduction to "Eternity"

    While I found this an enjoyable read - thought-provoking and posessing a beautiful flow - I couldn't see this as a STORY. It seems more like a jounral, almost, or ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 11

    DELETED

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1

    Hey. I'm here to offer my humble opinion and insert a few comments for consideration when you get around to editing. Your MC overreacts. Maybe you did that on purpose, ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: These Strong Walls

    I'm not very good at reviewing poetry, but I thought I would give this a shot. I think you need more... advanced? wording. More description. Maybe you mean for this ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: L'ange Noir (The Black Angel) part 1

    First off, love the title. I don't know why, but for some reason I just LOVE this story. There's not even that much of it, and it does need a ...

    Nov 4, 2008


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster