User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 14

    Venom, Moon, and Angel: Thanks for reading. You guys are amazing. When I'm editing, I'll take all suggestions into consideration. Next chapter along... probably in a few days, if I ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    Awww, thanks you guys :) Your critiques are, as always, very helpful and much-appreciated. As to the next chapter... no idea. Really. I'm swamped with schoolwork and attempting to boost ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 14

    DELETED

    Nov 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    I know it's really short, and that's pretty inexcusable after such a long wait. But hopefully it'll tide you over until I write some more. Chapter Eleven I was forced ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 11

    Yes, after months of absence, By Sun, By Moon has returned to YWS. So just a quick recap (you deserve one since it's been such a shamefully long time): The ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alvalor

    I printed all of this out, and I'll give you a scan review later, promise, Anna :)

    Nov 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Thanks you guys :D

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight to Dawn-Prologue

    Okay, I'm back. Hey Angel. I just wanted to pay you back for all the reviews and reads you've done for me in the past. So here it is - ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    Venom: Wow. A thanks feels just a little inadequate for that post. I guess all I can do to tell you how grateful I am is to post more of ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    Kool, what are you doing up so late? Or early, I guess I should say. You should be sleeping around 3... Okay, my little motherly rant is over. Back to ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 13

    DELETED

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight to Dawn-Prologue

    *Mental note to KJ* Get back to this... If I haven't posted a review by tomorrow night, will you be kind enough to give me a poke, Angel?

    Nov 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 12

    DELETED

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Dark Side of the Moon - Prologue

    Oh. THIS is the wretched rewrite. Whoops. Hmph.

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Poisoned Roses - Prologue & Ch. 1

    Hmph. I'm still mad about this. Do you realize how much sweat and blood I poured into the manuscript you gave me? Hmph. A complete rewrite. Those are 15 HOURS ...

    Nov 10, 2008


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March