User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 17

    :lol:

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clearwater

    You have a talent, that's for sure. Just a few things: I thought the part where you told us of the Goddess killing all the others powerful Gods was too ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Only thing I really spotted that was worth pointing out was this small blurb: The silver fence shined under the sunlight that made its way past the clouds. Should be ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Miked: Thanks for the pointers. You've been really helpful; I never would have caught all of that :) Also, to your last comment, about me calling them all male/female vampyres? ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 17

    DELETED

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Place

    As the others said, very unique. I liked how it was in 'The Place's' point of view. A few tips: Reread your post once it's out. There were several typos ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (1)

    Maybe I'm just immature and dumb, but I really didn't understand half this story. I do like how quirky and unique your MC is, but he confused me pretty often. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Mnesomeye: Unfortunately, this story does not end entirely happy. So if you like happy endings... that sucks :( And I'll have to check out that book. Thanks for the recommendation. ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    Yes, KJ has done it again. Despite all the other stories I have begun and showed to you and promised to continue, I've written something new. Slap my hand once ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow Box Prologue

    This would be much better if (can't believe I'm going to say this) you drag it out. Instead of telling us everything, make it a STORY, as I'm sure you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake (Prologue) [edited]

    JUST A FEW NITPICKS: “What the hell is wrong with you? You dropped a plate; it’s not a big deal.” She said Jut a punctuation mistake here. Should be: It's ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 16

    DELETED

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Awakening

    Hey. I didn't read the piece yet, because I have to get to class, but I thought I should let you guys know that The Awakening is the title of ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Beta - Chapter 1

    "Are you done staring?" the woman suddenly asked in a sparrow-like voice. This is the only thing that really stuck out like a sore thumb to me. How is her ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 15

    DELETED

    Nov 24, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket