User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Vow / Preface

    My nitpicks: Oh, if I only could turn back time and undo moments that I later regretted. This is a little too melodramatic, especially for a beginning. I would cut ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 20

    DELETED

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 19

    DELETED

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Garden

    I feel like this is really unorganized. Your MC's mind is going everywhere all at once. You need smoother transitions, and make sure everything is all connected and makes sense ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 18

    Sorry :roll: Didn't mean to embarass y'all

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Until death do us part

    To begin with the negative, you mention blood way too much. We get it, it's a battlefield; it's going to be bloody. Second, your wording. This seems to me like ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Killing Butterflies: a tragedy [1] --Edited--

    I didn't spot any typos or grammar errors that hadn't already been pointed out, so guess I'll just give you my overall opinion: I don't really understand the butterflies. No ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A small extract from my novel.

    Isaac climbed the stairs warily, his fingers gently intertwining with Lara’s. He looked back at her for a split second. What was he doing? [This should probably be in Italics] ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 18

    DELETED

    Dec 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    JC: Thanks for your helpful review. It was kind, constructive, and was complimentary at the same time, and I haven't had one of those for a while, so thanks again. ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: To See the Stars--Prologue

    The only thing I really noticed that stuck out like a sore thumb was this: The young guard stood their shifting from foot to foot as he waited for Evelyn ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 2

    So this newest story of mine hasn't gotten too many positive reviews, and I debated on not posting it at all, but I'm hoping that the further the story goes, ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Need to watch your tenses. You switch back and forth between the two. I'll be back to work on this critique in a bit.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hunted: Part One

    Here as you requested, as a thanks for your previous reviews to my work :) They weren't cruel, but rather gentel and kind Gentle , not gentel . And I ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Something I forgot to mention in Part One: Olaf's name. It just doesn't work for me, because of A Series of Unfortunate Events. Count Olaf? You read it? Well, it ...

    Dec 3, 2008


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper