User avatar

KJ

  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Well I don't know much about Pokemon, but this looks good from what I've seen of them. What originality did you add, out of curiosity?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 22

    DELETED

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    It’s odd; I find it easy to remember the planes and angles of his face, and the deep timbre of his voice, but can’t quite recall the vivid memory of ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* Thank you for the top-notch suggestions :)

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 3

    It's rough, yes. And that's why I need your guys' help.:). Thanks for reading. Chapter Three The sun was about to rise, and I obviously couldn’t leave in broad daylight. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Revisiting Eden

    This was quite short, and I was only able to find a couple things: How could someone this beautiful be so evil? This seems to me like it has been ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* Thanks for all suggestions, people :)

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    *Edited yet again* I took your excellent suggestions into consideration, JC, and added a few of my own changes. Much thanks. And thank you to everyone else who is following ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Hello, my friend. Two things, and they're both about the title. One, Fire and Ice is really name of the troll story in my portfolio - Sweat and Ice - ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Vow; Ch. 1

    Beams of light struck out backsides and made our shirts cling to us like a second skin. "Struck out" is weird wording combined with the rest. Rework. Her accent was ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 21

    DELETED

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    Just stating my opinion here, despite the fact that this isn't a group discussion. Stephenie Meyer is like the rest of the world: Human. She's not perfect, and okay, she's ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Finishing, absuloutely. There's no other satisfaction quite so fulfilling as when you type the final period in the final sentence. There's just accomplishement and release. WHOOSH! I'M DONE!

    Dec 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: After Dark Ch.1 Alone

    What, uh, was this? Wasn't the title of the post Chapter One? This wasn't a chapter. It wasn't much of anything, actually. I'm not trying to be mean, so if ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Ruin Her

    While I think this has a lot of potential, it doesn't seem like a beginning of a story, if that's what you're going for. The last line seemed out of ...

    Dec 8, 2008


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay