-
Re: Because - Chap. 25
DELETED
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Because - Chap. 24
DELETED
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Lutra
Too many semi-colons, first off. But the main thing that caught my attention was how human-like these otters are, and that didn't seem like what you would want. These are ...
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: The Red SKy
Did you mean to capitalize "IT"? Because if so, I think you should just Italicize instead, to punctuate. Now the only thing I found wrong or off, really, is this: ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)
Singer: Thanks for reading :) I'm glad you like it, and thanks for your comments. Actually, you're not supose dto knwo what the kids are whispering about - you'll fin ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Wolf Moon- Prolouge
While this was interesting, I want to point out that the dialogue is way too melodramatic. It may be what you think fits your time and setting and all that, ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: [deleted]
I really have no critiques on this, but rather a few strong opinions. And I will just apologize in advance if this sounds harsh - I'm in a hurry. This ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Bucking Beauty
Yeah, there is something wrong with that back right leg. I would suggest darkening the muscoles beneath it to make it evident that it's bent? Other than that, I spotted ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)
Tatra: Thanks a lot for the past two reviews. They were excellent, and you made some good points :) Hope you enjoy the rest.
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Violet - Chap. 3
Chapter Three She watched as they pillaged the sacred alters. There wasn’t much, but what was there they took and shoved into their sacks. The clay bowls. The candles. The ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Faerie Girl
It's a little flat. I would suggest shading and tone to make it seem more 3-D. She doesn't have life yet.
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Hippocampus Monstrae
Funny. I like all the color.
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Poison Love
The three of us, Adam, Landon, and myself were in the “turning room” [Comma] as we so solemnly nickname it. Adam sat down in the chair and we bound him ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Innocently Guilty
She put on an extra spurt of speed. This was all I found that no one else mentioned, I don't think. It's just awkward, the whole "put on" phrase. How ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Because - Chap. 23
DELETED
Dec 17, 2008
