User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Prologue

    Okay. So I printed off and read all your chapters, as promised. Sorry it took me so long, but you were warned! :wink: Now, I pondered on whether I should ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Spoken Sin - 1

    Hey Ash. As I said to you before, I love the actual writing. There are some flaws, of course, just like any beginning. A FEW NITPICKS: The carriage came to ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 22

    :) Thanks for reading, Merry. And you didn't offend me - I would HOPE you feel that way about a psychotic killer. It just means I've done my job as ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letter - Chap. 2

    I shortened this chapter because it was getting too long for YWS. So if the ending feels abrupt, that's why. Enjoy the read. Chapter Two Millie had been baking. The ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Goodnight Sweetheart - Prologue/Chap.1

    So I know this idea has been done, like the whole Nightmare on Elmstreet deal, but I'm trying to give it a different twist. It's long, just to warn you ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Stella: Thank you. You're magnificant. Some good food for thought, and you pointed out some thigns no one else did. How do you do it? GIVE ME MORE, missy!

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Snow

    The wind tosses the traces back toward his teammates. As others pointed out, traces of what? This was short and pointless. You began the story, sure, but left if completely ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 27

    DELETED

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 26

    DELETED

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crespuscola e Morte Chapter 1

    On an evening as dark as soot and as chilled as death, two men were walking down the road. They were haggard, with [ Wearing would be better than with ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    A brother and sister stood out in their front yard. The leaves quivered at the wind’s mercy as winds blew [You say winds twice in this sentence - try to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gifts of Angels: Part 1

    While I like the idea you've got going here - with some development, this could be pretty good - there are areas where there is lacking. You need more commas, ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Indigo- the kiss scene

    I liked it :) There were some punctuation mistakes that I noticed, but if you just reread (which you're supposed to do before posting) then I'm sure you'll catch them. ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letter - Chap. 1

    I don't know if I'm going to continue this. I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd see if anyone liked this new one. Happy reading. CHAPTER ONE ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 24

    Thanks for all the helpful reviews, guys :)

    Jan 8, 2009


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson