User avatar

KEMPTON

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: 4pt suicide note

    I agree with that other post. I though this was gonna be some huge thing about personal b. s. And about someone screaming for attention. On the contrary, this was ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Starting a war

    These are good lyrics. At first, I thought you were talking about a literal war. But then I saw were you were going, and i this song reminds me of ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Perfecting the art of goodbye

    This is REALLY cool! I felt like I could connect with the perspective of the lyrics, and relate to your observations of feeling and quarrel. And the middle stanza reminded ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Pillows

    I don't know you if you listen to him, but these lyrics remind me of Adam Young, very colorful and kinda flamboyant. I might suggest that you could make your ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: November Rain

    Well I clicked on this at first, because I noticed the title of a Guns N' Roses song. But I read your opening explanation, and saw that you simply lacked ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just a Dream.

    This is a good arrangement, and I like your choice of lyrics. I don't know why, but when I was reading this it sounded to me like a vocal part ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    This seemed to me like a wonderfully honest, and very well thought-out list. It kinda makes me want to make a "bucket list" of my own. You seem like a ...

    Jan 8, 2011


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline