Random avatar

KAVOR17

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Break Neck 2

    I TOTALLY agree with Alex on this one Jake... You need to stop writing the Breakneck storys until you give them some thought or time... I dont say this to ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Break Neck

    Jake, i have read all of your Breakneck series and all of them are wrote as if you are in a big hurry. I think you should more time on ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Hive

    I no im just a novice but i have to heavily disagree with the senior writer. I think he did well on this piece. I disagree with the saying ship ...

    Oct 4, 2007


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer