Random avatar

KAVOR17

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Best of Break Neck

    Sorry Jake i have to say that i didn't like the style you wrote in. I thought the idea was great though. There were also alot of puncutation errors. But ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Seraph Tree

    I think really said about all of it. I really enjoyed this piece and would like to see more of it. It was hard to understand but that might be ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    thx for your insight an suggestions.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    I no im just a novice but i have to heavily disagree with the senior writer. I think he did well on this piece. I disagree with the saying ship ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Break Neck

    Good idea i like it but the part where goes into the house and then the basement then back up into the house? whats that about? try to explain that ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Break neck

    Over all i think you did good but add more descriptions to this and its kind of confusing how you ask the reader so many questions. Try make his kill ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    The boy was only 13 years old, but had made the torturous journey up the mountain. He stood on a sharp cliff at the very top of the icy mountain. ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Crashed Civilization

    Really finish your writing good idea just express it better

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evolved Wars

    Arsla Viner leaned back in her chair staring at the holographic map. So far they had held. Humans had held Earth and the moon so far. But even this said ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the forest with friends

    hey my story i edited again so i'd liked to hear your thoughts on it... its the "The World of Dreamers" one

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World of the Dreamers

    As the owl outside rustled its feathers to rid them of snow, the boy inside the large, quiet house shook violently in his bed. Even though it was a frozen ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World of the Dreamers

    nvm

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World of the Dreamers

    nvm

    Jun 10, 2007


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah