Random avatar

Justine-Rock

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unzipped; I

    Hey. Your stry's really good i didn't really notice any errors. Keep writing i really think you could make this big....Keep up the god work!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Miss Photogenic

    I really liked the way you set up your story, just watch out for the commas.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Awakenings-Chapter Two

    Gage's P.O.V ~~~~~~ I walked home after taking Abby home. I don't know what it is about her, but every time I'm with her i feel like we're the only ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Awakenings-Chapter one

    A new day, new house, new everything. My name is Abagail, but my friends...now old friends, call me Abby. I moved from Augusta,Georgia in the U.S to Bashaw,Alberta in Canada. ...

    Jan 30, 2009


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather