User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    Drustan I saw Abby pick up something in the grass... "What's that?" I asked her softly. She jumped, not realizing I'd come up behind her.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye And then, he just leaned forward and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back and the sun rose and we were kissing and it was glorious. Until, ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: Sure Sar-Sar!) Faye "I miss being just able to talk." Said Noah. I smiled sadly at him. "Me too." I sighed, "It's like we're always working. Always running. Always ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye After the new guy - Paul - stared me down I felt like he could read my thoughts. I went over to Izzy, "does he have a mutation?" I ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    (OOC: So, what now?) Drustan "Hi Drustan." "Hey," I nodded to Abby. She was kind of cute, long reddish brown hair, bright brown eyes... I gave her a slight smile. ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye "I'll take first lookout." I said to Noah as he started settling down on some train seats. "If you want..." He mumbled sleepily. As soon as I stepped out ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye I grinned at Noah. "No, we don't have a bed. But, we do have luxury train seats! Take your pick!" I lead Gabe and Noah back over to the ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    Drustan For some reason I'd smiled. I stopped immediately and painted a slight frown on my face. "There are others?" I asked softly, not very surprised.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye "So you don't want any help or are you going to tough it out like a big man?" I asked Gabriel after I found him sitting alone in a ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    (OOC: Kk, that's what I thought...)

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye Although I felt really uncomfortable with Neo after the whole father-finds-daughter-then-finds-out-she's-a-fake-so-he-kills-her thing, he'd asked for directions back to our camp, so I gave them t

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    (OOC: Wait, did Drustan faint or somethin'?!?!) Drustan I groaned. What had just happened ? One moment I was alone and happy the next I was on the ground after ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: Apple, just so ya know, Faye isn't actually bleeding because she Absorbed the bullet. It's her mutation...) Faye I blinked. Gabe had just gone flying through the air. Noah ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    Drustan I opened my eyes and saw light poking through the green foliage of trees above me. Where am I? Slowly, I got to my feet and looked around. There ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Faye "I think I'm ok." I said as Noah looked at me. I didn't think I was losing any blood at least, I was just really shocked and afraid at ...

    Aug 11, 2011


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith