User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Live for long. I don't wanna die! X_X Would you rather... Publish a series of books that are kind of famous (like the Magic Tree House books - not that ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Wits is a a bad clone of slyness.

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Hmm... *mumble mumble* I guess... After. Yeah :mrgreen: Would you rather... Photograph pictures for a living or paint them?

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4/10 I know one of Mike Buble's songs and I like it but I don't know any of the rest. 1. Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Ray 2. Only The ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: At what age did you start writing?

    Oh jeez. I started writing when I was 12. My first book was about three kids who had special powers but only when they had their Item. Yeah, it was ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A feather is a bad clone of a leaf.

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A nutcracker is a bad clone of a can opener.

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    BOTH! *Die-hard Glee fan* Would you rather be a famous actor/actress or a famous author?

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A Hanuka show is a bad clone of The Nutcracker

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    jasminebells is a bad clone of jingle bells.

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in ...

    Jul 8, 2011


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg