User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Writers required! ^^

    You can ask a mod (or junior mod, I'm not sure about that though...) if they'll move it for you :) -Justagirl

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm following BlueBerry's lead and posting here again, too - lyka baws. 8)

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get an actual duck! Too bad it's cooked... *Inserts winged dog*

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight <3 or Harry Potter :)?

    You guys are getting intense here, really, it's quite interesting to red :P Anyways, my say in this... Twilight VS Harry Potter (Books) The Twilight series is ok. Many people ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Writers required! ^^

    I agree with Day. But, if you'd like to keep this thread open then you may want to bring it to the General Storybook Discussion area , as I feel ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm posting some more stuff on here lyka baws 8)

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get some paint thrown on you! Not so non-present anymore, huh? :P *Inserts empty paint can*

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: editors

    Hi draset, if you'd like someone to review your novel, you can ask here! :)

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite colour, Band, and T.V show of the person above you?

    Justagirl: Light blue, I do like blue, though... XD JUSTIN BIEBS! *Dies* Ahahaha, no. I only like 2 of his songs.. Though he is cute XP ...Sweet Life of Zach ...

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: English slang

    Hi Book, Maybe this would be better in Grammar & Research Knowledge Base ? Just a suggestion :) -Justagirl

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Eta sneg!

    This is me when it snows: You copied my snow dance, Snoink!! We should do a little ballet together! XD

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What Is the... Game

    What is the most hungry type of animal?

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Victoriana

    Hi Anoia! You may want to wait until the clubs come back and then make a club for this :) Just a suggestion!

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a horse! OMG YES!!!! *Huggles Twisted* Thanks SOO much!!!!! *Crazy happy dance* You get her back! The machine didn't seem to like her... XD *Inserts rain*

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite colour, Band, and T.V show of the person above you?

    Pink, Nooot really, I like hot pink though! One Direction, Who dey? Fairly Odd Parents? :p Shooting Stars: Green, Avril Levigne, Robin Hood?

    Jan 16, 2012


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain