User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Re: What Is the... Game

    Who isn't the best at singing? (Excluding singing in the shower, I know we're all rockstars there :P)

    Jan 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hunger Games, Anyone? =)

    So, who here likes the Hunger Games? Well, I certainly do. Anyways, I've found these two, pretty cool quizz-things (I say this because one is a quiz, the other is ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get the Twilight series XP *Inserts Hunger Games series*

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I don't know any of the songs specifically, but I know all of the bands/artists! So, 9/10 1. Give A Little More - Maroon 5 2. Doesn't Mean Anything - ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Majestic_12 Bot.JPG Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a beach! (Yeah, idk where that came from... XD) *Inserts duct tape*

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Doing a science and Spanish test while on YWS - lyka baws! 8)

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence you, Blift, for saying that Puss In Boots is ugly (how can you say that? ), to forever being Puss In Boots' personal slave XP

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence you, Vampire, to only being able to eat spray cheese for the rest of your life because you have a black and white avatar.

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence YOU, VampireSenshi512 to a lifetime of being beaten with a wet noodle, for being the FIRST to post on this thread when I said I would be. You ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get it back with all your documents spell checked and edited to the finest degree :P *Inserts chapstick*

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    I'm on YWS instead of doing my work... Lyka baws :P

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a puppy plushie! :P *Inserts pen*

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What Is the... Game

    My neighbors :p Who has...?

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    All the secrets of the universe spill out into your hands, now what are you going to do with them? :P *Inserts flying bear*

    Jan 17, 2012


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian