User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Lovely Ladies: 33 Guys: 20

    Feb 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    And there's a 75% chance that I will not follow your lead and do the same.

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    The chance of me having been homeschooled since 1st grade is 100%

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Awesome-Awesomeness - 29 Almost-but-definitely-less-awesome-than-awesome-awesomeness (guys) - 16

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Gorgeous Ladies: 15 Gents:10

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    And there's a 1% chance that I'll follow your lead and also boo my choice.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    But there's an 80% chance that I've already decided to go to my public highschool for freshman year XD

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Gorgeous Ladies: 13 Gents:10

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Site-wide chat bar

    Sounds cool! I'd love it! :D

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    Unfortunately, there's a 100% chance that I'm homeschooled, and don't get to skip school D:

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Gorgeous Ladies: 11 Gents: 10

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Someone bugging you?

    *Whispers* Sister....

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    Oh yes, there's a 36% chance that you live near someone with lice.

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs. Boys

    Girls: 7! Manly Men of Manliness and Utmost Masculinity and Toughness: 6

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: 50% Chance of Death

    Sadly, there's only a 1% chance that you're in the same vicinity as me and my head lice.

    Feb 17, 2012


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal