User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I don't know any of the songs specifically, but I know all of the bands/artists! So, 9/10 1. Give A Little More - Maroon 5 2. Doesn't Mean Anything - ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Majestic_12 Bot.JPG Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by ...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a beach! (Yeah, idk where that came from... XD) *Inserts duct tape*

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    I think those who are housewives know, or at least, shouldn't they?

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, he couldn't save everyone ....

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Do it lyka baws!

    Doing a science and Spanish test while on YWS - lyka baws! 8)

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, I like the US, way nicer weather, I'd say :P TUBM likes hot weather.

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    7/10 The pic is creepy but kind of intriguing, but I can't see what the words say...

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for comparing BlueBerry's avvie to yours, and saying hers isn't as good - it's not an avatar contest! :P

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Torture.

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence you, Blift, for saying that Puss In Boots is ugly (how can you say that? ), to forever being Puss In Boots' personal slave XP

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence you, Vampire, to only being able to eat spray cheese for the rest of your life because you have a black and white avatar.

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Give a Life Sentence to the Person Above You!

    I sentence YOU, VampireSenshi512 to a lifetime of being beaten with a wet noodle, for being the FIRST to post on this thread when I said I would be. You ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread

    Thanks Rosey :) In any case, I do greatly understand a lot of people's frustrations. Fortunately, the new literary works area is almost done. With the new literary works area, ...

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get it back with all your documents spell checked and edited to the finest degree :P *Inserts chapstick*

    Jan 18, 2012


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights