User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poverty

    Hey guys, Thanks for the reviews so far. You've been great ;) Just found out I had to include a couple more things in this poem so there are some ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Were a Stone

    Aaaawesome! This emotion is really great and this poem is so clear . The only thing wrong with it is it's flow, which stops being weird at this stanza on: ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poverty

    I had to write this for my LA class and the picture gives me 10 more points (as long as it relates to my poem - which it does). poverty ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Spider's Secret and A Lady On A Leaf

    Great shots! I remember seeing the first one somewhere before... Was that your poem - Spider's Secret? Anyways, this is a really good picture for it, great job picking. ;) ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover Submissions

    I love the first one a lot. Both are really great but the first is the better one ;) How did you make them? They're really cool. Great ideas by ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    Oooh! This is so cute! He is a photogenic little boy. How lucky are you?! My dog wouldn't stand still for her life... XD Anyways, This is a great picture ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: More manga!

    Sorry, but I think I have to say that I liked the boy better. The girl seems like you worked too much on her... Her problems are: Like the boy, ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime/Manga Drawing

    Wow, this is your first try? You're amazing ! He's really good for a first time. But a couple of things to work on... Try not to make hair hair ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Run Away

    Great poem. I can feel the emotion and it all flows pretty well ;) The only thing is... Look , I did it M a That's the only problem that ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Free

    Loved this. It's got great flow and the emotion is pretty good. The only line that interrupts the flow is: Who am I kidding It doesn't seem to go with ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Characters in my next novel =)

    Hey Paulop, I didn't know you drew too! That's cool :) (I can't draw for my life so that makes you even special-er ;)) Also, good job on the eyes. ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lightning Fight

    This is really good. Although I'm not religious I could feel great emotion in this and your imagery was really great. But, if it's a song (like you said it ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Echo of a Smile

    Well... These are all kind of odd. I like the first and second the best. 1. The first because I love the way you have yourself faded into the background ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Wow, these are really great! I love the second dragon from the third set but because it's so sharp it doesn't seem to go with the others as well. But, ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ever Green and the Philippines

    Wow, these are really great. The close-ups are really beautiful and when I looked at the last one it was like my eyes were really seeing the florescent light. One ...

    Jun 1, 2011


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl