User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Nezra: Neither. I like my eyes and ears. (*Smiles* I love Nezzie :D Alora: Um... If I have to choose I guess I'd pick... deaf. So I would still be ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Nezra: Looks confusedly at question, *accusing tone* "what? Are you trying to trick me or something?" Alora: "Huh? Can you repeat the question?" Torin: Shrugs. What would you do if... ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    Um.. I guess I'll rate the first sentence first then them together XD 1. It was great :d kinda catchy... I wanna read the rest 2. Now I wanna read ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I need to file a complaint about the search not giving ALL the results... And seriously, it only gave me two results for you on the picture forum. TWO. Plus ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Role

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    What is she talking about?

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately the demon stew became a horrible beast that started eating everyone.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 Don't know any of them but they sound pretty cool XD 1. Love Like Woe - The Ready Set 2. Lady Madonna - The Beatles 3. White Horse - ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 what's up with his face?

    Jun 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: I need a title...

    I could tell out almost instantly the popular girls, the jocks, the geeks, and the nerds. But I dropped down on the popularity scale real quick (took out the suffix ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Real or not?

    Great job with this Shay! I love your characters and I know exactly where you got this idea... But I never knew you could write such awesome plays! The only ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bitterly-sweet

    t o stir a vivid spectacle . advance a m irage, make it blossom within the b lackest, most sinful depths of my mind . (kinda re-positioned that whole stanza... ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they give the ninja cookie monster a tummy ache and he threw them up.

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    6/10 Kinda cool but has no relevance to me... -Alzora

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer

    Thank you all for your likes and reviews! (More will also be appreciated ;)). I do say everything as ev-er-ry-thing so that's why I counted it as 4 syllables instead ...

    Jun 7, 2011


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage