User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a plate of spaghetti and sauce (but no meatballs :smt010 ). *Inserts hot pink drink-umbrella*

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Are movies a fact of life?

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    "This River is Wild" by The Killers.

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a hot pink drink-umbrella. :mrgreen: *Inserts penguin sticker*

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately he got hungry again and ate the ones that had been temporarily 'saved'.

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Sole

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    A movie?

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted but it is only to do things that everyone else is grossed out by... I wish I had more little drink-umbrellas (:

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Razcoon - love your haircut. You should be a pottery person (don't know the real name XD) when you grow up. That statue thingy (Cricket) is SO CUTE :D Thank ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now everyone else is weird and so, therefore, you're classified as weird. I wish I would get some I N S P I R A T I O ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: cranky family

    Points rate: 8/Ok I'll get you some new paint! OH NOES! The paint store was closed because Godzilla just ran over it!!!!! :shock:

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Do you mean that movie?

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    PinkViper and theotherone :D -Alzora

    Jun 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Little Princess's Royal Reviews

    Hey! I saw that no one has asked you to review yet so I thought - I'll be the first! :smt026 Here's the link: (The reason I wanted it reviewed ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where are you?

    Contrary to what others have said I think this is a great poem! :D I saw no grammatical problems (yay) and the only thing I'll comment on is... From this ...

    Jun 11, 2011


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery