User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: As we passed another air vent I stopped, not letting the others notice. I looked into the air vent and saw a girl with light brown hair and tan ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    My friend, Sierra, told me about it :smt003

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Sar-Sar, you're in front of me, then Leroy in front of you, then Judd in front of Leroy. Judd is leading us. I'm in the back.)

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: Well, I felt a bit better now that I had a plasma gun. Of course I really didn't have much background with weapons as my testing was mostly drugs... ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: "Alright. You guys, maybe we should all just calm down. I'm thinking that we're all here for the same thing - escaping - since none of us are dressed ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I don't really know. I was kinda thinking that if they escaped the GC wouldn't really go after them. So what if they find a, like, blocked off underground ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Summer For Reviews

    Can you review this? Thanks, Alzora

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: "I glow like a light bulb dude," I snarled, stepping into the shadows so that Aaron could see. There was no way I'd be able to blend when almost ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: I nodded. "Ok, lets go." I started striding to my left, up the North corridor, staying right in the middle.

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Haha, too bad Sar-Sar :p) Drustan: I ignored his pessimism. There had to be a way out. And someone must've gotten out sometime... "Well, since that girl just came ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Yep, whaddaya excpect?) Drustan: "East", I said, nodding to the corridor I came from. "And yes, I'm also trying to get out." ..."I wonder if anyone ever has..."

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now it's super dry and your skin is all dry 'n' itchy :smt017 I wish I didn't ache.

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    PrincessofFantasy

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Far Gone

    Just as good! The only thing is... You’re the girl everyone loves, Shining in all your golden glory. He’s a pretty little Lucifer, (Too dark and dangerous for you, angel) ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: "Good." I glanced over him. He was wearing a white, one-piece suit, just like all the other subjects, and his hair was dark brown. "I'm Drustan. Which Wing did ...

    Jun 17, 2011


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy