User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Ooh, I love the second picture - your tongue is just... Slimy Exquisite. I also love the... kind of odd smexy way your eyes cross. It's weird adorable! XD -Alzora ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Aaaand now I'm going to horse camp until next Sunday (the 2nd of July, I think). Wish me luck and no hoofprints!! :D -Alzora

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I'm going to be gone for until next Sunday :( do what you'd like with Drustan... Sierra knows how to post for him so if she'd like she can ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Ooh, I love the second picture - your tongue is just... Slimy Exquisite. I also love the... kind of odd smexy way your eyes cross. It's weird adorable! XD -Alzora

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: Once Storm mentioned getting some medical supplies my mind re-focused on my wounds. My wrists were red and bloody from the shackles and my burn marks were starting to ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    Aaah. True. Well, maybe they'd block up all the vents?

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: I repeated the question, again . " Do we have to go through there?"

    Jun 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    I don't know. But, you're character is the one with the power + they're in the air vents which go anywhere.... Speaking of which, when will the white coats be ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Escapees (Special Features Disc)

    What about this for the plot!?!? I was kinda thinking that if they escaped the GC wouldn't really go after them. So what if they find a, like, blocked off ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fox poem

    Prowling the meadows and ancient twilit trees. Dancing shadows under infinite star strewn skies. Chasing red - maned playful prey with glee. Leaping through a sea of light speckled eyes. ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Everyone, I believe this is the way the whole thing it gonna be steering, is everyone ok with that? (OOC: I don't really know. I was kinda thinking that ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The member above me is awesome because...

    Cuz I know you in real life :D

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Moonshine (XD)

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: (OOC: Right. I forgot I was blind and read way too quickly to possibly process everything. I think I'll just let you guys go on with your scene. I've ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... Hello, I guess

    HI! *Is extremely excited* Welcome to YWS! So, you'll find out how this site works (technology-wise) as you go along, if you have any questions, be sure to ask! Otherwise, ...

    Jun 22, 2011


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi