User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    (OOC: Yay!! Sweets from the trolley lady! *Noms*) Nakita Janser - Slytherin Satisfied with my spellwork (and because the trolley lady had come and broken up the almost-duels) I walked ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for making your cat avatar dance.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: I'd totally forgotten about my rubs. I felt them, "They're fine." I replied to Xia's question. "So, we're here?" I pointed to a place on the map. "Where do ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    (OOC: ... "Look pretty boy"... Nakita Janser is a girl.... XD) Nakita Janser - Slytherin Angrily shaking off water, I grabbed my wand, pointed it at the irritating Hufflepuff girl ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Nakita - Slytherin I heard a commotion sounding like it was coming from the Hufflepuff end of the train. I rolled my eyes - the stupid Hufflepuffs, they always made ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    No... Was it define?

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    A real raccoon is a bad clone of a hunk of frozen strawberry yogurt. XD

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, the anti-acid was poisonous to breath so everyone died as soon as they took a breath.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pie here

    Nom nom nom nom.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Nakita - Slytherin After saying goodbye to my mum and dad I found a booth on the train that looked open with only a couple other bags in it. Sitting ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Drustan: Storm gave me a nod that probably was a stay-where-you-are kind of thing then walked away. I stood there, feeling stupid and embarrassed about all the things I'd recently ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Roommate

    Although I'm not always good at reviewing short stories, I'm going to give this a try for you. Miffed, I was about to point out she was the one who ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen from Grace

    Hi paperbackheart, Loved this. It was really great! The flow was wonderful (even though it only had eight lines), and I also loved your word structure. It's always a bit ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Only Harry Knows (very small HP spoilers)

    This had great rhyme in the beginning, but a lot of the time is was kind of random and seemed very rushed... Let me give you some examples... We’re camping ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crimson Radiance

    The light shines on your face - An angel (deleted a comma from here) - And I'm struck with desire, Skin against skin, cheek against cheek, as the sea hums ...

    Jul 19, 2011


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud