User avatar

Justagirl

Justagirl

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 I love horsies :D And pink unicorns (in fact I drew one just the other day XP)

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 44. ( -1) Twilight: 47. Harry Potter: 52. Miley Cyrus: 50. Hunger Games: 52. Vampire Diaries: 49. YWS: 52. ( +1 ) Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 51. ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no tears

    the voices echoes inside of my skull. This is either supposed to be 'the voices' echoes inside of my skull.' or 'the voices echo inside of my skull.' Choose whichever ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately they whipped out their Plan C jet packs and zoomed up to Earth, the nice, not-so-safe median.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for saying you're becoming nerdy - we're all a bit nerdy!

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Er. First, lemme ask, what IS that?! TUBM has yellow pants

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because you pointed that out, I've never really even looked at my stats XP

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    OMG you're right! I'm so sorry!! D: Anyways, no, I don't have PBJT in my head... *weird look* What IS that? TUBM has drunk water in the last half an ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 45. Twilight: 48. Harry Potter: 52. Miley Cyrus: 50. Hunger Games: 50. (+1) Vampire Diaries: 49. YWS: 51. Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 51. Books: 50. Pigs: 50. ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    You're banned for having three sentences in your ban. (Hah.)

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 45. (-1) Twilight: 48. Harry Potter: 52. Miley Cyrus: 49. Hunger Games: 50. Vampire Diaries: 50. YWS: 51. Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 51. (+1) Books: 50. Pigs: ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10000000000/10 Looove it :D

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    *GASP* I should think NOT!

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Sniff.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Mead.

    Nov 7, 2011


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind