User avatar

JustMeNathalie

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reeeeeviews!!

    Hello! I was wondering if you could review my poem "Adolescent Anguish"? It is a Lyric Poem and is about 150 words long, if you do not wish to review ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bird

    Love it. It's short but that makes it better (in my opinion). I can't imagine it any longer. Just by reading this I got an imagine in my head. And ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Meh...

    These are great! I really love the last one. So sweet. (: *like* *follow* Keep up the awesome work! ~ JustMe

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A World of Lost Memories

    I'm not good at the 'nit picky' sort of stuff, so I'll just say what I like about your poem! I loved it. It - like KatarinaLatisse said- has a ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    Just another poem I wrote.... probably isn't my best. I'm not the best at grammar so, please, feel free to be as nit picky as you wish. I look upon ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    I like this poem a lot. I love how, when I read it, the words flowed together. "Ghost" was easy to read, understandable, and overall, very enjoyable! So she continues ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gummy Worms

    I'm not the best at grammar so please feel free to nit pick! When I was young, My thoughts rolled around like tumbleweed. In a vast expanse of land made ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Do?

    First off: Congratulations on your wedding! Second, I really enjoyed this. It's a great poem and I can absolutley picture the bride on her wedding day. A dream come true ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This Little Poem

    I once had a friend who wrote short sentences that never came together. Yet in the end she smiled and said, That’s the way I like it. ^ I can't ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Adolescent Anguish

    Hello! This is one of my very first poems so, it may not be the best. Please feel free to be as nit picky as you wish. I'm not the ...

    Jun 17, 2011


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex