User avatar

JustMeNathalie

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ugly

    Wow. This is really ... just, wow. This is so sad. The saddest part for me was " She sleeps in the ground but of course her true beauty was ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ice Cold Fire: Chapter Three Pt 2

    Hello! It's interesting and I think this story could really turn into something. Here are a couple things I noticed: - It confused me a little in the beginning. I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance

    Very captivating poem. It actually gave me the urge to start dancing. I like how it's deep and relateable but easy to understand. It's wonderful. Great job! ~Me

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    Wow. They are wonderful! ~Me

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puppet Master

    The title totally drew me to this poem. What a great poem it is too! Each verse kept drawing me back in. I totally agree with Ash. As she put ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossfire

    Hello, veritas! :D I like it. It's... well, nothing like I've read before. They pierce through my flesh and leave my heart bleeding. ^ Love, love, LOVE this line! It's ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Reviews?

    Abhishek's review is done. :)

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: God's Gift

    Wow. I agree with KaylaCoon. You did a superb job and it was a great read. Before leaving, I took out that photo and gave one long, final look at ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight

    You are such an amazing writer. "Moonlight" is a beautiful poem. I don't even know how to explain how much I love it. I'm speechless. You have created a WONDERFUL ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alterations

    Wow. I like! It's short, but I could absolutely relate. Just... wow. I've re-read it a few times already and I can't get enought of how great it is. The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Reviews?

    Hello! I'm looking to review some works and figured why not make a topic on "Will Review For Food"? So, here I am. First off, I would like to say ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ballerina

    Wonderful. It made me really want to see a ballerina dance in person. The imagery was, I thought, amazing. "The Ballerina" was really wonderful. Sorry if this isn't a very ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Princess and the Stones Prologue

    When I first read the title, I instantly clicked the link to your story and I'm glad I did. :) It's great! It's totally a story I would see in ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lead.

    Hello there! First off, this is a very interesting poem. I haven't really read any thing like this before. So, good job with that. (: I’ve had this thought In ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Between Shades of Gray

    I totally agree! I just read Between Shades of Gray and I thought it was amazing. It's such a great book. ~JustMe

    Jun 24, 2011


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy