User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Our host seemed very uncomfortable with all of us taking over his floor for the night, after throwing a horse blanket to me and growling out a good night ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Torydark Who wears a hood anymore? I found myself thinking as the man questioned me. Skin disease my butt something is definitely up here. What class would this even ...

    Aug 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Mason I woke up with my face down on the cold metal floor. My ears were ringing and my head felt like it would explode I sat up gripping my ...

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Hey Ossie here! I have a storybook idea finally! The story is about a bunch of people that have had their memories wiped and wake up inside a bullet train ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Three weeks. Twenty one days. Five hundred four minutes. I calculated the time in my head as the clock across the room ticked carefully and consistently. I almost smiled at ...

    Jun 27, 2016


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye