-
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Tim I followed Leon away from Echo carefully. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Stay calm and work through this. Leon stopped right outside ...
Nov 6, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain I sat there in a daze my eyes were so heavy. "Sorry Robert" I whispered letting sleep take me. I wandered in and out of consciousness and at some ...
Nov 2, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain The transformations have this wonderful way of turning a good day into a nightmare. I slowly walked to class trying desperately not to tumble down the stairs or fall ...
Nov 1, 2016 -
Re: Breach in the Void
Clover or Azure The train doors slid open smoothly allowing seven men wearing black uniforms to come pouring into the train car. They carried large machine guns and quickly surrounded ...
Oct 29, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain I nearly stopped breathing when Robert said that. "Incredible" "Fascinating" he had called it. I didn't even know what to think anymore. Could someone really be that ignorant, that ...
Oct 29, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain Almost as soon as I sat down at the table I felt my lunch fight to stay in my stomach. I greeted Medora and tried my best not to ...
Oct 23, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain After dragging myself to the majority of my classes I felt like I was about to die. My head felt like it would implode and my joints were on ...
Oct 20, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain Once I had swallowed the thick dark potion that tasted oddly like sour milk Lupin lead me from the room. My heart was racing in my chest and I ...
Oct 15, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain It turns out that divination class is a great class to talk in. Having it with Clara greatly improved my mood and energy level. The full moon would be ...
Oct 10, 2016 -
Re: Breach in the Void
Clover The first thing I did when I woke up was look out the window of the train. We appeared to be at least 70 feet above the water and ...
Oct 9, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain Quint Friends? Could we really be friends? I never in a million years thought that someone would want to be friends with me. She doesn't know. The thought made ...
Sep 28, 2016 -
Re: The Heroes of the Shadows
Tim I was not about to let Echo distract me from my goal. I was exactly where I wanted to be. "I wasn't asking" she growled pushing the knife closer ...
Sep 25, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Rain Quint "I will be your friend." Those words felt like a punch in the gut and a weight off my heart. The other girl Clara wanted to be friends ...
Sep 18, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
The start of this school year was different from every other year. Usually I felt happy, excited even to go to Hogwarts. Now I only felt the butterflies of anxiety ...
Sep 15, 2016 -
Re: Winged Creatures
Gale I woke up with the sun. It's golden rays shown through the veil of leaves around me and right on my face. Groaning I cracked my blue eyes open ...
Sep 8, 2016
