User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I trudged through the school slowly. I didn't know what time it was or what the date was and I didn't really care either. None of it mattered anyway. ...

    Jan 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs Abigail stared at me quietly. I wasn't surprised, it was something I admired about her. She knew when to talk and when silence was the better option. She ...

    Jan 15, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs I led Abigail away from that monster and up the stairs. We had to get to the roof. It appeared to be the only safe place left in ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine calmly followed a male officer into a separate room. Her collar thankfully remained green as she was given a chair and assaulted with bright lights. She growled ...

    Jan 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The New Age

    Knox Fierro The towering structure of the academy loomed over me as I craned my neck to see the top. I could hardly believe my eyes, I had finally made ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Tim Wind whipped past my face as I plummeted, screaming to my death. Lovely. I felt the chip in my brain take over my body. I thought of what it ...

    Jan 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Aurora Jacobs Mr. Jameson stood at the front of the beige colored classroom. He was lecturing about something he deemed worthy of my attention however I wasn't listening. I never ...

    Dec 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Some ridiculous hour of the night I lay curled up in a tight ball in my bed. The other students sat up talking but I just wanted to let ...

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine frowned as she was led along with the tiger to a police car. "I don't understand," she said to the officers, "why do we have to come?" ...

    Dec 15, 2016
  • Archive Re: Dirty Paws

    Clementine Fernkit Clementine pulled her beanie lower over her ears and scampered over to the shelter of some trees. The rain felt cool on her skin and she took a ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Saturday morning I woke up in my four-poster bed in Ravenclaw tower. My warm blankets covered me in a cocoon of comfort and heat. I snuggled into my pillow ...

    Dec 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Just after 3:00 I followed Clara over to where Godric was yelling. I peered around Clara to see Gavin soaked in blood. My heart dropped and the world around ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Saturday morning I flapped away from Robert quickly hoping he hadn't recognized my wand. You little angel??? Pip baby??? Robert sure loves his owl. I laughed to myself. He ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I raised my furry head toward the ceiling that looked like the sky. Stars sparkled and the moon shone brightly. This is the last night! I thought happily. It ...

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Brinley followed me in to a basic stone room consisting mainly of two beds and a few other pieces of furniture. Nothing was unusual about the dorm and I ...

    Nov 8, 2016


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain