User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Sure we can talk about that soon hopefully.

    Mar 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Okay guys time to do a head count. Please respond to the DT if you are still interested in this SB. I'm so sorry we haven't really started yet. Ever ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I'm not entirely sure what Elora is going to do at this point but she needs to pick a side and stick to it. Haha gotta figure that out. A ...

    Mar 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Sorry I've been away and unable to post! I'm still here though and as soon as I get some decent sleep I'll be back.

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Avatar Above You [6]

    8/10 Multicolor star is cool. Part of it is exploding? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Tuesday afternoon I lazily ran my hands across the grass. It was late afternoon and Cedric was leaned up against a tree beside me. It had been a while ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Haha oops! *laughs nervously*

    Feb 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Sorry I have been inactive recently too!

    Feb 25, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora After training with Brinely I went back to our room to retrieve Neo who was perched on my bed frame. He had an evil glint in his eye making ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hopefully I can post today.

    Feb 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I am planning to write it but I wanted to check and make sure it was cool with you guys.

    Feb 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Sorry I should have clarified. She probably won't try to talk to anyone unless they talk to her first. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted a conversation. It ...

    Feb 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    On Friday I would like it if we could do the scene where Snape teaches DADA. It will be a full moon day so Rain will be dragging and I ...

    Feb 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Haha wow sorry guys I have fallen way behind with YWS. Anyway I am writing a post and I was wondering if anyone's character would talk to Clementine after she ...

    Feb 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hey! I am in fact still alive. I know I haven't been as active as I need to be but I am here to reform my ways! ;) What part ...

    Feb 9, 2017


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan