User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Sorry to confuse you @Feltrix I am rebooting this storybook and there is another DT with a similar name being used instead. @Omnom I would love it if you could ...

    Apr 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Awesome just remember that they are a team sent to investigate a new dimension so they have to be in their late teens and early twenties at the very youngest.

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    You are welcome to join if you want @Feltrix! Just submit a character sheet.

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Awesome guys! Hopefully we can begin to discuss the plot again soon and grow our cast once again.

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Good idea! I'll start on a post

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Please place all future messages in the new DT I have created

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    I feel that way too since I posted right before you but I might post again anyway.

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Here is the DT Writerfeedpad:

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Apr 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    The story is about a bunch of people that have had their memories wiped and wake up inside a bullet train as the only passengers. Each of them has a ...

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Absolutely not! We would love to have you! I am in the process of reorganizing this SB so there will be new characters and we will probably start fresh. On ...

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Dirty Paws DT

    Poke

    Apr 4, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright so far it only seems like @Europa and @Poopsie are still here. If anyone else is going to stay with this I need to know by Friday. We will ...

    Apr 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse!

    Rory I wanted to die. I felt the scumbag reaching for me. I knew there was something different about this time I defied him. Something more savage in his face. ...

    Apr 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    @Omnom I'm open to that. At this point Elora doesn't really know who to trust. She is very suspicious of Herobrine and I do think she should leave for a ...

    Mar 29, 2017


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken