User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Thanks @LordZeus and @SirenCymbaline! I'm drafting a post which will be up soon and will hopefully catch Rain up. I also think it is important to note that she will ...

    May 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I'm down for that.

    May 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Also what day are we on?

    May 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    So sorry I haven't been here! I'm back now and I would like to know if Rain can still go to the hospital wing and the library or if we ...

    May 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Sorry I had to leave for a bit you guys but I'm back now and ready to kick start this SB

    May 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I think I am coming back this week. Trying to dig out of the mass of notifications.

    May 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    I am setting the official start date on this project for the first day of June. We could start earlier if more players join us but I know of at ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Okay so Rain is going to visit Clara in the hospital wing in my post. She'll probably run in there a little frantic but be happy when they are both ...

    Apr 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Okay I am going to begin to discuss the plot and character interactions with you all now. More people can join as we go but I want to get that ...

    Apr 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    If you guys could help me look for more writers for this that would be excellent. I'm eager to start but we need some more people.

    Apr 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I'm also good with this plan. Elora is gonna have a fun time. *smiles evily*

    Apr 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @Rememberance maybe you could go to the writerfeedpad and put your ideas there so we can help. I can't chat today but I can take a look with you tomorrow. ...

    Apr 13, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Yeah that would be great but I can't for another 30 minutes. @Lael

    Apr 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Alright you guys we need to work on building our character slate right now. Once we get a few more characters we can start to post in the storybook. I ...

    Apr 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    I'm not sure about how we are going to do the dimensions yet. Perhaps another vote? The team was selected by the government or science organization of the dimension our ...

    Apr 5, 2017


HONK
— The Golden Goose