User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    I'm going to be on a road trip until Wednesday or Thursday of next week so I will not be able to plan for long periods of time. You guys ...

    Jun 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE IT SO MUCH @NympheaLily

    Jun 21, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain I staggered into the school breathing hard. I somehow made it to the library and pretended to look through shelves so that I could clear my head. The room ...

    Jun 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    So sorry for taking so long guys I'll have a post up by the end of the day!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    It appears as though the meeting did not work out. Before we pick a date for the next one everyone should respond to this message so I know that you ...

    Jun 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    How about Wednesday at 8:00 pm in New York Time zone? If this does not work for you guys say when you are available.

    Jun 13, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Awesome! Now we need to have a planning meeting and we can begin writing!

    Jun 13, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Now if everyone could please make their way over to the writerfeedpad soon and put their character in and add any ideas they have that would be excellent. Once we ...

    Jun 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Yeah good idea

    Jun 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @SirenCymbaline I just would like a point of reference to go off of. I'm sure it's fine now but that would just make it easier.

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Whoever posts next please mention Rain at some point in your post so I can write another post that will address the essay Robert wrote and bring Rain back up ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    Now that I'm back I can be more active

    Jun 1, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Alright guys! I think it's time we do a little world building before I put up the first post. Let me know your thoughts in the writerfeedpad and we can ...

    May 31, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Hey @HazelGrace16! Your character looks awesome! She could join the study group and Rain would love to be her friend. I think Rain's struggle with being a werewolf needs to ...

    May 30, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Friday evening I felt so murky, so distant. Like I wasn't even there. Snape's lecture on Tuesday left me empty. I could hardly cry because that took too much ...

    May 30, 2017


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami