User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright guys thank you so much for your ideas and feedback. I think that I am going to go with a combination of ideas one and four with some of ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I love your ideas! Thanks for contributing! I like what Chaser said about how the universe was breaking down definitely said option two better than I did. I am wondering ...

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Hey fellow Ninjas! Now that we have a few characters to work with I think we should begin to discuss the plot of the storybook. As you know our characters ...

    Jul 24, 2016
  • Archive Re: New story book!

    Hey! I have started the storybook and DT it is called Breach in the Void. If anyone here is interested please go there. I am still working out the story ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    hey guys when you are making a character keep in mind that they are a team of scientists and should specialize in a area or two. Their skills can overlap ...

    Jul 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Hey guys here is the DT!

    Jul 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Hey Ossie here! I have a storybook idea finally! The story is about a bunch of people that have had their memories wiped and wake up inside a bullet train ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Archive Re: New story book!

    Hey everyone! I am thinking about starting a storybook and I am just wondering who else would be interested in working on it. The story is about a bunch of ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which name should I use for an ancient god?

    I too have a question although I am not sure it falls under this category. I want to know if there are any legends/myths that relate to strange things happening ...

    Jun 28, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Three weeks. Twenty one days. Five hundred four minutes. I calculated the time in my head as the clock across the room ticked carefully and consistently. I almost smiled at ...

    Jun 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I promise my post is coming guys! SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! It will be up soon I swear!

    Jun 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    I am planning on posting this week. Don't worry I am still alive and did not fall off the edge of the earth after joining this storybook.

    Jun 19, 2016
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Is there a way to ask for reviews of request others review your work? I put one of my English assignments up and would love some quick feedback if that ...

    Jun 1, 2016


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina