User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Awesome! @Europa

    Aug 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Sorry I was so late I had a summer camp with no service and a crazy road trip. I understand if nobody wants to continue but if you're here to ...

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Mason I woke up with my face down on the cold metal floor. My ears were ringing and my head felt like it would explode I sat up gripping my ...

    Aug 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Sure @Europa

    Jul 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Alrighty then I'll have the first post up soon!

    Jul 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Ok I'm going to give everyone else until Thursday to vote. If no new suggestions are made I will go with the techverse. I will be putting up the first ...

    Jul 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    Oh yeah @Europa! Although that might be a problem if they still expect Tim to help them.

    Jul 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    OH MY GOSH IT'S AMAZING!!!

    Jul 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    What are we going to do about school though? It seems like the younger animorphers especially are either behind in school or about to be. I know they can't go ...

    Jul 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Idk how to do a poll on here but is that one vote for rustic and one for tech?

    Jul 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    It's okay @Feltrix I'm sorry we have taken so long to start writing this SB. We need to start within the next week guys. I'm thinking we should write in ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Yay!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers 2.0. DT

    Dingo is also taken.

    Jun 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    I thought I'd just introduce myself on this thread since I would like to join 2.0. I have read the whole SB and I have very much enjoyed everything. I'm ...

    Jun 28, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void. DT

    Alright I know you are aware of my wishes for the SB so if you take over the meeting then I will leave the timing up to you. Thank you ...

    Jun 22, 2017


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)