User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • Archive Re: Breach in the Void

    Mason I woke up with my face down on the cold metal floor. My ears were ringing and my head felt like it would explode I sat up gripping my ...

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 5: Cruel Character Profiles

    I sent mine awhile ago but here is a post Submitted Profile William "Will" Ray Age:17 Gender: Male Appearance: Will wears plain clothing. A simple t-shirt and any random pair ...

    Aug 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I could join if that is alright I can have a character up by the end of the day. -Ossie

    Aug 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright voting is closed now because all of you have voted. The winning idea was sci-fi, I will be posting before the end of the week and then whoever wants ...

    Aug 9, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 4: Sentimental Stories

    Helpless Helpless I feel sick to my stomach. The nurse leaves the room. I fall to my knees and suppress a scream that yearns to burst from my lungs. Tears ...

    Aug 8, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 3: Six Word Short Stories

    If I grow up I'll be...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 2: Paragraph Poetry

    The will The will to speak, the will to eat, the will to get up in the morning. Gone. But outside the blue house with the uncut lawn the world ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Sure we would love that @Poopsie -Ossie

    Aug 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright guys time to vote futuristic sci-fi or old fashioned fantasy? -Ossie

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Archive Re: Character Talk

    Hello everyone Oswin1800 here! I am here to analyze a character that you may not be familiar with but whose writer you have definitely heard of. (Especially if you write ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Character Talk DT

    I sent you a PM where I freaked out for forgetting to post! Oops anyway it will be up soon. Also I would like to become very active here if ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Alright guys Fantasy and I were talking and we have 2 ideas about what dimension they are currently in. She will post a description of one and I will do ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Sorry for posting so much! I just want to remind you guys that because we are going with a combination of ideas 1 and 4 and parts of 2 your ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Alfthyrn DT

    I would like to claim the Goblin spot.

    Jul 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Does anybody have a preference or idea about what dimension they are from. The way I see it this could go three different directions. They came from our dimension into ...

    Jul 27, 2016


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality