User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I updated my post! -Ossie

    Aug 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Okay to link this to the storybook you need to go to the storybook and find the white button in the upper right hand that says edit storybook. Click on ...

    Aug 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Thanks for your positive feedback! -Ossie

    Aug 20, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Posted! Finally I know! -Ossie

    Aug 19, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Torydark Who wears a hood anymore? I found myself thinking as the man questioned me. Skin disease my butt something is definitely up here. What class would this even ...

    Aug 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hey guys sorry I haven't posted yet! My post will be up soon! -Ossie

    Aug 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Lucky Fantasy and I have to suffer! -Ossie

    Aug 16, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I am good. School is a bit crazy. Fantasy says her post will be up soon so no need to worry about that. -Ossie

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 9: Picture Prompt

    Green leaves spin as the float to the ground, they fly on the breeze effortlessly and crackle under footsteps. Myra misses them almost more than the sound of waves crashing ...

    Aug 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I think I am ready to meet the hooded figure now. -Ossie

    Aug 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    It has come to my attention that a posting order will help things keep moving. I don't want you to feel pressure to post or anything. Let me know if ...

    Aug 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    We don't need to have romance but I want to see who is open to what. Nothing will happen at this stage since they are all confused and not really ...

    Aug 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I love the hooded figure already! -Ossie

    Aug 11, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 6: Lovely Limericks of Poetry

    I did not think I could write but I stayed up late in the night. With a pencil in hand, and a lamp on the stand, now writing is such ...

    Aug 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Posted! I kept it short because I wanted to give you each time to wake up your characters and let them have a good conversation before everyone gets off the ...

    Aug 10, 2016


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica