User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Alright guys sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I had a surprise piano lesson and my piano needs to be tuned really bad so I had to spend most of ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Sorry to post so much but Memequeen (the creator of this SB) sent this to me regarding their biology -they're very light to enable flight -they have a very fast ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Fabulous job guys! I believe we now have enough people to begin planning the beginning of this storybook. Others can and probably will join a bit later and that is ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I like that idea that could help them use their powers faster. Also they are the only ones on a train on a bridge. The train is similar to a ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Awesome job guys! It would be great if there were more male characters. The ones I have seen look great.

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    All right guys when we get up to ten characters we are going to start the storybook. Not counting Penelope unless someone wants to write as her. If you do ...

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Absolutely

    Aug 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hey guys I am crazy busy today and won't be able to post until tomorrow around this time.

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Hey guys! So I think a good way to keep up with who has read what is to like a post once you have read it. This can help me ...

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    So glad that you are joining! They look great! -Ossie

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Of course!

    Aug 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Hey everybody! It has been a while since we have done anything. Perhaps while Fantasy works on her post we could discuss other important plot points or how our characters ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Sorry this took so long @jumpingsheep I will be managing this storybook for the most part but that took a bit of time to work out. Yes you can have ...

    Aug 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    The schedule sounds good to me and everything makes sense. One thing about if they decide to fight the mobs, Elora will hate that idea with a passion. She really ...

    Aug 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Nice job! I look forward to working with you.

    Aug 20, 2016


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus