User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Nice job @Poopsie! No need to follow the posting order as I see that it had slowed us down a little bit. Just comment here before posting and nobody post ...

    Aug 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Go ahead. Anyone can make changes to their character before we start describing them. -Ossie

    Aug 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Alright. I am also curious as to what we should call the human bird hybrids. I want to hear your ideas and please contribute to @Steggy's idea of a scientist ...

    Aug 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    @Lael you are up next! We will continue to follow the posting order with Fantasy at the end. -Ossie

    Aug 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Fantastic post @Chaser!!! I am looking forward to hearing what the rest of you have to say! -Ossie

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    You are totally fine @thefantasy14 we will miss you! Let me know as soon as you can come back! Also I would love to be able to talk to you ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Okay everyone I am tired of waiting for @thefantasy14 to post. Sorry Fanty it has just been a really long time! I would like to keep things moving with one ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Since @Steggy asked about making a character a scientist that brings an important question to the table. Is this scientist hunting them down? I would prefer if the scientist was ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Speaking of starting to write I would like it if we could start by next Monday at the latest. Others can join after that but it can help me to ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    The hooded figure in her dream is not the same person as Lumm that is why I did not refer to him in the dream as Lumm. She is having ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Revolution

    Elora Our host seemed very uncomfortable with all of us taking over his floor for the night, after throwing a horse blanket to me and growling out a good night ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Yes I play the piano. I am not crazy good or anything but I can play Burn from Hamilton and read music well. Sight reading is a lot easier than ...

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Yes you may be a scientist and you may change your character as much as you like before we start writing.

    Aug 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    My thoughts exactly! Also after @TheFantasy14 posts I want to make sure we discuss this idea a bit more so the rest of you can be hinting at what is ...

    Aug 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Once @Steggy makes a character and responds to this along with @Pixelprince we can begin to talk about the plot a little more and the biology of our characters. -Ossie

    Aug 26, 2016


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot