User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    That was perfect @AnarchyWolf! Great job! Who is up next? -Ossie

    Sep 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Well you were right about crazy. Nice post @Kelpies!

    Sep 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    We just need @StupidSoup to post and @Chaser and I must post again before we can have our characters get off the train. -Ossie

    Sep 10, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I like that idea a lot!

    Sep 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    I would just like to throw it out there that Elora might betray the group because she is not attached to them and is there to investigate them.

    Sep 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Hey I like crazy!

    Sep 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Great I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Sep 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Awesome! If they are not changes you address in your post please put them here as well. -Ossie

    Sep 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Winged Creatures

    Gale I woke up with the sun. It's golden rays shown through the veil of leaves around me and right on my face. Groaning I cracked my blue eyes open ...

    Sep 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    So sorry for not posting yet everybody! I got pretty behind in school and I used today and yesterday to catch up. Now I have time! My post will be ...

    Sep 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Sure! Yes I will be posting first tomorrow I would have posted sooner but I have been busy. Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns. You ...

    Sep 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Yeah IDK about that. It could work. What do the rest of you think? We don't need to decide for a little bit. -Ossie

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    I totally understand @StupidSoup! It would be great you @nickelgotyourback and @Lael could post before Tuesday but if not it is fine. I would like to get regular posts coming ...

    Sep 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Also I would like to start writing this weekend so if anything needs to be addressed before I post please bring it up. -Ossie

    Sep 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Lucky!!!! I wish I could sleep until 7 and then go back to sleep later!

    Aug 31, 2016


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf