User avatar

JustJasper

Oswin1800

  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Hey guys! Yeah the hurricane did effect me. I live right where it passed through but luckily I don't live super close to the beach. I am okay. It was ...

    Oct 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Sorry for not posting but I am waiting for some information from @Nike -Ossie

    Oct 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Revolution DT

    Still alive despite the hurricane's efforts. -Ossie

    Oct 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I should be able to post tomorrow unless the hurricane kills me. I live in Florida so hopefully I won't die. -Ossie

    Oct 5, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Quint Friends? Could we really be friends? I never in a million years thought that someone would want to be friends with me. She doesn't know. The thought made ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Heroes of the Shadows

    Tim I was not about to let Echo distract me from my goal. I was exactly where I wanted to be. "I wasn't asking" she growled pushing the knife closer ...

    Sep 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    So sorry I haven't posted yet!!!! I will post after Fanty

    Sep 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Yeah don't worry about it!

    Sep 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Breach in the Void DT

    Good job @StupidSoup! Just a few more posts and our characters can get off the train! I know everyone is busy but if you haven't posted yet please try to ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Hey @Nike when you write your next post be sure that Rain is reluctant to share her condition with Clara because she doesn't want Clara to hate her and right ...

    Sep 18, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Rain Quint "I will be your friend." Those words felt like a punch in the gut and a weight off my heart. The other girl Clara wanted to be friends ...

    Sep 18, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    The start of this school year was different from every other year. Usually I felt happy, excited even to go to Hogwarts. Now I only felt the butterflies of anxiety ...

    Sep 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    I can post tomorrow or Friday. Just letting you know! -Ossie

    Sep 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Excellent job @Sheyren! Who would like to go next?

    Sep 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winged Creatures DT

    Great! I can't wait to see what you write! -Ossie

    Sep 11, 2016


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook